This Christmas I can honestly say I don't need anything gift wise... except rent money. I have so much to be thankful for that it seems selfish to ask for more. I'll be home for the holidays soon, but have been soaking in all of the holiday cheer NYC has to offer. The Rockefeller tree was everything I hoped it'd be, the Saks and Bergdorf widow displays were downright dreamy, and strolling through Central Park bundled up with hats and scarves with a special boy on my arm has been the best gift of all.
Except this is a gift guide and I couldn't help but mentally check off my imaginary list walking down Fifth Avenue.
1. Bobbi Brown's entire Holiday Collection was on point this year. I'm not a huge fan of shimmers and sparkles on my face, but this
would be the perfect touch of holiday glam to add to a party outfit, or just brighten up your complexion for everyday-wear.
2. Big, bulky sweaters are kind of my thing. Just recently I was deemed unrecognizable after arriving at a holiday party in a classic LBD and my hair down. Really? Ok, maybe I'll wear girl clothes more often.
seems like a sexy alternative to my usual bulky counterpart. I'd wear it with my number 3 pick, the
, just in case the neckline sweeps too low.
4. I've pretty much chunked all of my heels as there's no reason for torturing the balls of my feet walking from place to place around here. I figured these
could serve as an the go-between from home to office.
5. I've been dying over the
so often enticing shoppers in Athropologie. I've pretty much said no to paying full price on anything there, but this candle is so worth it.
6. Although the majority of my clothes are neutrals these days, I still feel drawn to baby pinks and blush tones now and then. I think
would be the perfect complement to pop against my all black everything.
7. The perfect boyfriend jean is a true gem to find, and while I absolutely adore my Forever21 staples,
are a bit tighter and more flattering when paired with my layers upon layers of sweaters and blanket scarves.