My boyfriend accuses me of being too gloomy on here. I prefer "real," and real life is sometimes gloomy. But In honor of this perfect weather/my favorite season/almost Thanksgiving/this mustard turtleneck that is giving me life right now, I'll hit some high points. Note: it in fact does take at least one year to feel on top of New York. 1. I scored the above mint green coat from Banana Republic. I bought a petite medium in case you're wondering. When they say oversized they mean it.
2. I don't think I've ever experienced such beautiful fall weather in my life. The highs have been in the 60s!
3. I got a job at The Wall Street Journal.
4. I turned 24 since that last time I was here. That was cool I guess.
5. I am going home TWICE in the month of December. I can't wait to see my mom's new chickens. (and my mom)
6. My soul sista is getting married and I will complete my maid of honor trifecta. Y'all sure do know how to make a girl feel appreciated
7. My beau is staying in New York on Thanksgiving to make just me dinner when I get home at midnight. I'm a lucky lady.
8. I still live here.